Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) has been retained as the Exclusive Agent for the Seller to extend qualified principals the opportunity to acquire fee simple interest in 6650 Nancy Ridge Drive (the “Property”). The Property presents an excellent single tenant net leased investment, as well as an opportunity for groups with an aggregation strategy looking to increase market share in San Diego’s fastest growing life sciences submarket, Sorrento Mesa.
A recently signed 5 + year lease with LumiraDx primely positions the Property to attract significant interest from long term investors in the nation’s 3rd largest life sciences market.
The Property’s lab build out features nitrogen, CO2, vacuums, de-ionized water, fume hoods, and walk-in cooler and warm rooms. Spanning 24,200 square feet and situated on 1.41 acres, 6650 Nancy Ridge Drive is accessible from the main thoroughfares of Carroll Canyon Road, Mira Mesa Boulevard, and I-805 freeway. Adjacent to the STEM worker neighborhood of choice, Carmel Valley, The Property offers convenient commuting times for a large portion of San Diego’s life sciences workforce.
- Single tenant, 100% NNN leased investment with a 5+ year WALT
- Strong life sciences market fundamentals
- Prime opportunity to acquire a leased investment or for a buyer to aggregate space and plant their flag in San Diego
- Strong liquidity and funding via the public markets and venture capital firms for life sciences companies
- Top Tech & emerging life sciences hub, the 3rd largest life sciences market in the nation