Jones Lang LaSalle, a Virginia licensed real estate broker (JLL), is pleased to offer for sale a prime 32.62-acre development opportunity (Heathcote) in Haymarket, Virginia. The property consists of three parcels which are all currently zoned General Business District (B-1). Additional uses such as distribution centers and data centers may be possible with zoning changes or special exceptions. The property’s location at the intersection of I-66 and Route 15, two of Virginia’s main traffic arteries, allows immediate access to Washington DC, Tyson’s Corner and Dulles International Airport. In addition, Haymarket’s regional connectivity and immediacy to new developments, like Virginia Gateway, Dominion Valley and The Shops at Stonewall, have cemented it as one of Washington’s hottest residential submarkets.
Haymarket Crossing, a recent, sold-out townhome development with pricing in the upper $300,000s, and Virginia Crossing, a planned, 235-unit, single-family development with strong pricing in the mid $600,000s to high $700,000s are located within 1 mile of the property. Haymarket has also seen ample commercial development on behalf of institutions like Amazon, Kaiser Permanente and Novant Health System looking to draw on Haymarket’s young, affluent and educated talent pool. National retailers like Home Depot, Harris Teeter, BB&T, CVS and Chick-Fil-A have entered the market as well to meet the sharp increase in demand. Heathcote’s B-1 zoning supports potential uses of office, medical office, retail and hotel. Heathcote presents a unique opportunity to establish a strong foothold in one of Northern Virginia’s most booming residential and commercial suburban markets.
- 32.62 acre, multi-use development opportunity located in the high-growth submarket of Haymarket, Virginia
- Available immediately with preference for quick closing
- Adjacent to I-66 (65,000 VPD) and Route 15 (36,000 VPD)
- Robust and recent commercial development of immediate submarket on behalf of institutions such as Amazon, Kaiser Permanente and Novant Health System
- SummitIG "Dark Fiber" cable runs along Route 15 frontage
- Zoned B-1 (General Business District) with potential to develop 350,000 square feet of commercial and 150,000 square feet of office with currently proffered zoning