Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer qualified investors the exclusive opportunity to purchase Marble Falls Land at Highland Hills (the “Property” or “Site”), 27.66-acres of developable land with Highway 281 frontage near Marble Falls, TX. The Property is comprised of two separate tracts that are contiguous and run along the western side of Highway 281 and northern side of Highland Hills Drive in the northern part of the town. Marble Falls at Highland Hills is ideal for single-family home, multifamily, or commercial development given the supreme location with highway frontage and close proximity to the town. Marble Falls Land at Highland Hills is just north of Marble Falls, only 5-minutes from downtown, 10-minutes from downtown Burnet and 1 hour from downtown Austin, allowing for convenient accessibility to and from the entire Austin MSA and surrounding areas in the Hill Country to the west. The Property offers potential developers a premier development site with capacity to potentially build a number of uses that will benefit the city of Marble Falls, Texas. This city is currently growing at an annual rate of 2.13% and its population has increased by 20.85% since the most recent census.
Close Lake Proximity, Development Ready Site
· The Property provides potential developers with an exceptional opportunity to construct or develop a small single-family community, a multifamily concept or commercial buildings, and is just north of Marble Falls.
· The Site is located just West of the Austin MSA on the north side of Marble Falls, surrounding lakes include Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ, and Lake Travis to name a few in the area.
· These lakes are all a short trek from the Site and provide the area population a variety of spots to cool off in the Texas summer heat, with many lake related activities and resources that the Lower Colorado River provides.
281 Frontage at the Gateway to the Hill Country
· The Site garners almost 600 feet of Highway 281 frontage with about 24,298 vehicles per day passing between Marble Falls and Burnet Texas, one of the busiest roads in the area in terms of car count.
· This area of the Hill Country, known as the Highland Lakes area, is the north eastern part of the Texas Hill Country with some of the best known terrain in Texas.
· Surrounded by beautiful views and one of the best chain of lakes within the Hill Country, many Austin and San Antonio residents have land and ranches throughout the area used for agricultural, hunting and fishing, and ranching uses.
· Site is ready for development, whether it be single family homes, a multifamily development, a private residence or potentially a buy and hold play as the Austin metro continues to grow.
Beautiful Marble Falls Texas
· Marble Falls Texas is a quaint suburb 35 miles northwest of Austin. The town runs along Highway 281 with Lake Marble Falls just to the south, and many other close lakes that run along the Lower Colorado River.
· The Highland Hills site is just a 5-minute drive to downtown Marble Falls, and an hour drive to the Austin CBD.
· Marble Falls has a population just over 7,000 and a median household value of $191,600 and has been growing at a steady rate along with the entire Austin MSA.
· Marble Falls recently earned a gold medal in the 2020 Certified Scenic City awards, based on 12 categories relating to visual environmental standards including streetscapes, public spaces, landscaping, and parks & trails.