|Building Area Gross||
Prime Office Development Opportunity
· Neon, Basingstoke presents a unique opportunity to develop a highly sustainable, accessible and inspiring statement office building.
· Basingstoke is built for business, with excellent communication links, great amenities, a pro-business council and superb quality of life.
· Prominent position at the gateway to Basing View, a 65-acre urban business park which is part of a £500 million regeneration programme.
· The site has consent for a striking five-storey office building, providing 45,794 sq ft of new lettable accommodation, along with a multi-storey car park.
· Neon will benefit from the highest standards of environmental design, BREEAM ‘Excellent’ and EPC rating A, and will provide an environment to spark creativity, centred on health and wellbeing.
· The muted development pipeline in the South East, especially along the M3 corridor, creates an opportunity to take advantage of a lack of Grade A supply and the hole in speculative development at a time when occupiers are increasingly looking to locate in well-connected and cost effective centres within easy reach of Central London and with access to talent.
· JLL are instructed to seek unconditional offers for the virtual freehold interest, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.