Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
|Call for Offers||2019-10-30|
JLL, as exclusive advisor to The University of Texas System, is pleased to offer, in all or part, the opportunity to acquire a ±215 acre urban infill, development site on Buffalo Speedway, just south of the I-610 Loop and the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas.
- Located approximately 1/3 mile from both the IH-610 Loop and US 90 (Main Street) providing excellent ingress/egress
- Bisected by Buffalo Speedway, one of Houston’s premier north/south infill thoroughfares
- Quick access to mass transit as the Property is positioned only one mile west of Houston’s METRORail Line Station
- At ± 215 acres, it is the largest development site in infill Houston and one of the largest sites in a central location in any major metro in the United States
- Located just three miles south of the Texas Medical Center, the world’s largest and fastest growing medical center
- Close proximity to NRG Stadium (home of the Houston Texans) and the rest of NRG Park
- Surrounded by new multi-family, medical, and high-density single-family developments
- Located in Harris County Improvement District #12, which not only allows for the reimbursement of certain development costs, but also provides reimbursement for recreational and parking facilities
- Pro-development regulatory and local environment with numerous incentives available
- The Houston MSA is projected to grow 66.7% by 2040, adding 4.4 million new people to the region