Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Call for Offers||2022-04-07|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the East Dallas Infill Portfolio (the “Portfolio”), a 7-property shallow bay, low coverage portfolio totaling 911,807 square feet. The Portfolio is made up of high-performing, Class B industrial assets located in the East Dallas submarket, an irreplaceable infill location with significant barriers to entry and immediate connectivity to DFW’s primary commercial and residential hubs. The Portfolio is 96% occupied by 8 tenants with an average remaining lease term of 4.8 years and a potential increase in rental rates of 29.1% on average. This high-performing Portfolio presents investors with the rare opportunity to find scale within one of the most robust industrial markets in the country.
- STABILIZED PORTFOLIO WITH SIGNIFICANT NOI UPSIDE
- NATION LEADING INDUSTRIAL MARKET
- PREMIER INFILL LOCATIONS
- BELOW REPLACEMENT COST
- RARE LARGE-SCALE OPPORTUNITY
- VINTAGE SHALLOW BAY INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT OUTPERFORMS BULK
- SEAMLESS LAST-MILE CONNECTIVITY
- SUPERIOR LABOR SUPPLY
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO DFW'S MAJOR HIGHWAYS
- LEADING DFW ECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS