JLL is pleased to offer 104 Ellen Street, Port Pirie a fantastic opportunity for investors to secure a high yielding Commonwealth Government leased investment.
Located on the corner on of Ellen Street the main street of Port Pirie, the property comprises a rectangular site of 190 square meters*. A two level building of approximately 238 square meters* is erected on site providing ground floor offices and first floor residential units.
The ground floor is leased to Commonwealth Government of Australia a long standing tenant with the two upstairs residential units fully furnished and tenanted. Estimated total net passing income is approximately $63,384 per annum*.
In a record low interest rate environment, the attractive return on investment will be ideally suited to investors looking for higher returns.
104 Ellen Street, Port Pirie is offered for sale by Private Treaty. For more information, or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact the exclusive selling agent JLL.
JLL RLA 1842
- Fully leased high yielding investment
- Anchored by Commonwealth Government
- Estimated net passing income of $63,384 per annum
- Mixed use office and residential premises
- Prominent main street location in the Town Center
- Attractive return on investment