Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) Capital Markets is pleased to exclusively offer for sale this 100% occupied multi-tenant retail strip center (the “Property”) in Kissimmee, FL – which borders Orlando as the #1 travel destination in the United States. The Property is a newly renovated building strategically located on West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, more commonly known as W-192, one of Central Florida’s main East-West thoroughfares; only 4.3 miles from Interstate-4 and 5.50 miles from the Disney World resorts and theme parks.
The subject property is located in NW Kissimmee and originally constructed in 2008. More recently, the Property has undergone renovations in late 2019 & early 2020. A principal city of Orlando, Kissimmee, Sanford, MSA, the Property is positioned on the north side of Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway 0.64-miles east of 535. Sitting on 1.58 acres with a 10,200 square foot building comprised of five units, the Property is a well-positioned out parcel to a Sam’s Club, with approximately 200 feet (+/-)* of frontage on W-192.
• Well-located parcel benefiting from a high volume of tourism and local traffic on W192 with over 53,000 VPD – the main East-West corridor leading to Interstate-4, Walt Disney World, and countless other tourist destinations and employers.
• Stabilized retail center strategically positioned as an outparcel with multiple points of ingress/egress, including direct access to Sam’s Club.
• Landlord favorable lease structure for future investor upside.
• The center’s mix of destination and service based tenants provides a stable rent roll as we see a shift in tenant criteria for restaurants and other retail tenants.
• Over $2 Billion in planned, approved, and active development and redevelopment in a two mile radius, which will continue to increase the amount of consumer traffic for tenant demand in the immediate area