Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is pleased to exclusively present Marketplace at The Bray: a Publix-anchored Retail Neighborhood Center located in the Mountain Brook / Vestavia Hills Submarkets - Alabama's most affluent submarkets. Marketplace at The Bray is a 2020 construction that is 98% leased to a diversified tenancy that was specifically designed to cater to the neighborhood's everyday needs. The Property boasts a secure income stream as characterized by the weighted average lease term remaining exceeding 16 years across the property, including Publix, who has significant term remaining. The Property is located directly adjacent to The Bray at Liberty Park, a new 700-acre, $850 million master planned community that is in the early stages, which positions Marketplace at The Bray for significant growth as the development begins to formalize.
- Grocery-anchored - Publix has significant term remaining
- Top Tier Submarkets: Marketplace at The Bray is located within the Mountain Brook / Vestavia Hills submarkets - Alabama's most affluent submarkets and some of the wealthiest cities in the United States.
- Phenomenal Demographics
- Located directly adjacent to The Bray at Liberty Park, a new 700-acre, $850 million master planned community that is in the early stages
- Secure Income Stream: 16+ Yrs of Weighted Average Term Remaining across the entire property
- Strong Property Fundamentals