Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
JLL Retail Capital Markets is pleased to offer for sale Shaw’s Plaza in Ashland, MA. Anchored by Shaw’s Supermarket and junior anchored by Walgreens and Dollar Tree, Shaw’s Plaza occupies a high-visibility location at the intersection of the area’s major roadways. The property draws customers from a wide trade area including the densely populated city of Framingham, as well as from the affluent surrounding communities of Sherborn, Holliston and Hopkinton. As evidence of the enduring strength of this retail location, Shaw’s has anchored the property for over 35 years, with their most recent extension executed in June of 2019.
- High-visibility location at the intersection of major roadways
- Shaw's has occupied the property since 1985
- Internet-resistant tenancy with 76% of gross income derived from essential retail
- Only one competing supermarket in Ashland – with the next closest grocer to the south, east and west located more than 7 miles away
- Ashland is located mid-way between Boston and Worcester – the state’s two largest employment hubs
- Impressive trade area demographics with 113,000 people living within 5-miles, generating an average household income of $140,000
- TD Bank's deposits are over $240M - making it the highest bank deposit location in Ashland