Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Current / Passing Rent||
|Remaining Term||7 years, 7 months|
|Tenant||Stock & Field|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc ("JLL") is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in a single tenant Stock + Field building, recently renamed from Big R Stores (the “Property”) in Findlay, OH. Stock + Field signed an eleven-year Lease in 2017 and currently has just under eight (8) years remaining, with three (3), five (5) year options, all of which provide various rental increases. The pandemic proof retailer has remained open during this time, as it is considered an essential retailer. Stock + Field is paying $2.36 per square foot in rent, which is below replacement cost and allows the approximately 100,000 SF building to be offered under $3 million, creating flexibility and rental upside to the new owner.
- Stock + Field is paying $2.36 per square foot in rent, which is below replacement cost and allows the nearly 100,000 SF building to be offered under $3 million, creating flexibility and rental upside to the new owner.
- Stock + Field has excellent visibility and accessibility, as it is ideally located along U.S. Route 224; home to over 19,000 vehicles per day.
- Nationally recognized retailers such as Lowe’s, Walmart, T.J. Maxx, McDonald’s, Kroger, Chick-fil-A, Meijer, Panera Bread, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Harbor Freight Tools, Jimmy John’s, Verizon, Starbucks, Five Guys, Buffalo Wild Wings and others are all located nearby, helping identify U.S. Route 224 as a shopping destination.
- University of Findlay, with a total enrollment of 4,870 students, is just under 3 miles away from the property and was on U.S. News 2020 list of Best Colleges and Universities.
- Stock + Field, who is considered an essential retailer, has been and is currently open during the COVID-19 pandemic.