Tavares Crossroads, is a 16,900 square foot Class A, Publix Super Market shadow-anchored neighborhood shopping center with four vacant land outparcels in fast growing Tavares, Florida (the “Property”). Located on the west side of State Road 19 and north of Slim Haywood Avenue, the Property benefits from strong traffic counts of 40,000 vehicles per day and a growing, with a population of 16,399 residents within 3 miles. Tavares Crossroads presents a compelling investment opportunity to acquire a well-built, high quality shopping center adjacent to a Publix Super Market paired with four vacant land outparcels (OP) for development within a fast-growing Florida community.
- Strong Publix Market shadow-anchored
- High quality new construction
- Excellent cash flow backed by strong tenancy
- Internet-resistant tenancy
- Growing, tailored demographics