JLL is pleased to offer for sale Woolworths Bulli – a high performing neighbourhood centre with exceptional underlying fundamentals.
Located 12km north of Wollongong CBD, the centre provides unparalleled income security in one of NSW’s tightest geographical catchments.
- Brand-new 10 year lease to Woolworths (expiring 2031 with options)
- The last full-line supermarket before metropolitan Sydney, some 30km north
- Highly convenient and accessible site, fronting the Princes Highway & located 200 metres from Bulli Station
- Four (4) defensive non-discretionary retail tenants (Woolworths anchors 92% of the Centre’s lettable area)
- Affluent catchment with household incomes 28% above Non-metro NSW (source: ABS), and house price growth of 94% since Dec-14 (source: realestate.com.au)
- Attractive “B2 – Local Centre” zoning and 1.5:1 FSR providing flexible future mixed-use development upside
- Fully leased net income $1.45* million p.a.
Woolworths Bulli is being offered for sale by way of expressions of interest, closing Thursday 29th of April 2021 at 2.00pm (AEST).