Capital Markets Quants
Combining the art of real estate expertise and the science of artificial intelligence to create a world of opportunity for investors and owners of real estate.
Who we are
- Our analysis, powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), combines the knowledge of our on-the-ground experts with rapid analysis of proprietary and big data.
- These unique insights enable us to proactively identify trends and opportunities within real estate markets, deliver bespoke client strategies and guide critical business decisions for investors and owners.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximise returns.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with artificial intelligence and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision making in the industry.
JLL launches new brand positioning: ‘SEE A BRIGHTER WAY’
Brand update spotlights JLL’s purpose and range of expertise to help clients solve complex challenges amid a changing real estate environment
JLL appoints Erin Meezan as Chief Sustainability Officer
Industry-leading CSO joins JLL to succeed Richard Batten upon his retirement
JLL Spark announces more than $340M in investments across portfolio to date, marking fourth anniversary
Global venture fund invests in companies transforming the real estate industry through technology
JLL publishes 2021 Global Sustainability Report
Report highlights progress and achievements in Climate action, Healthy spaces and Inclusive places
JLL names Larry Quinlan to its Board of Directors
Sheila Penrose to retire from JLL Board