JLL Reports Solid First-Quarter 2020 Results
Record revenue and fee revenue performance offsets impact of COVID-19
CHICAGO, May 5, 2020 — Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) today reported operating performance for the first quarter of 2020 with diluted earnings per share of $0.10 and adjusted diluted earnings per share1 of $0.49.
- Record consolidated revenue of $4.1 billion and fee revenue1 of $1.5 billion, increased 9% and 15%, respectively
- Americas Leasing extended impressive trend of quarterly growth
- Organic RES fee revenue growth of 5% despite COVID-19 challenges
- Double-digit increase in facilities management fueled Corporate Solutions
- Non-cash charges related to COVID-19 significantly impact otherwise healthy margin development
- Capital Markets showed platform strength and reflected excellent progress on HFF integration
- LaSalle double-digit advisory fee growth reflected strong capital raising momentum
“We entered 2020 with significant momentum, which produced solid first quarter results,” said Christian Ulbrich, JLL CEO. “Once again, our Americas business had another strong quarter while our EMEA and Asia Pacific segments showed impressive resilience as the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic increased throughout the quarter. We are marshalling JLL's considerable capabilities to keep our employees safe and productive, support our communities and serve our clients in this uncertain environment.”
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 94,000 as of March 31, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.