Shaping Human Experience
A Nordic barometer to understand how office workers feel about their homeworking and how it impacts their priorities at work performance and well-being.
Shaping Human Experience presents five key insights
1. A holistic approach to health and wellbeing is needed to help employees restore their energy levels and feel fully supported to achieve sustainable performance.
2. The appeal to face-to-face interactions is a strong driver for the return to office.
3. Mental health should be addressed in the office.
4. Physical health is closely connected to a healthy work-life balance and healthy routines.
5. There is an opportunity for employers to acknowledge the new health and wellbeing needs of the workforce and think long-term.