Our equity placement, funds placement, corporate finance and M&A experts work together to deliver superior results for our clients.
Who we are
- With over 80 years of combined experience, our team’s offering is highly complementary to our wider capital markets services.
- We combine real estate and financial advisory services with global access to capital via JLL's long-standing relationships with REITs, listed Propcos, PE sponsors, institutional and private investors across the globe.
- Access to historical and real time market data across the JLL platform allows us to stay at the forefront of industry trends and offer clients current advice.
- The Equity Advisory team has three core service offerings to promote across sector alignments: Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Placement and Fund Placement.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with AI and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision making in the industry.
What we do
- Buyside and sellside advisory for real estate businesses and asset rich companies
- Wholeco or majority / minority stake sales and acquisitions
- Corporate valuations based on discounted cash flow, transaction and trading comparables, leveraged buyout and sum of the parts methodologies
- Advisory on Opco / Propco structures
- Dual-tracking processes alongside equity placement and debt advisory
- Pre-sale preparation and business plan analysis
- Public company advisory including board strategic advisory, IPO advisory, defence advisory, demergers and take privates
- Joint venture and club deal creation and structuring
- Capital raising and recapitalisations for non-comingled fund ventures
- Global capital sourcing to partner with specialist managers, owners and operators
- Asset and / or platform or corporate level transactions
- Specialist commercial knowledge in joint venture structuring and terms
- Management remuneration / promote expertise
- Management team evaluation
- Business plan analysis
- Transaction process expertise
- Regulatory license and experience
- Structure, market and raise capital for real estate investment products, with a primary focus on pooled funds
- Institutional investor coverage across Europe and the Middle East, with the ability to leverage wider global capital relationships
- Strong relationships with pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, fund of funds, private banks and family offices
- Capital raised across a range of risk profiles, geographies and sectors
- We establish long-term capital partners for our clients
- Understanding and experience of investors’ requirements qualifies us to provide advice on concept, strategy, positioning and structuring of new investment vehicles
JLL acts as commercial advisor in the largest social infrastructure transaction of the year in the Nordics
JLL Capital Markets in Sweden and Finland, together with its partners Akershus Eiendom (Norway) and EDC International Poul Erik Bech (Denmark), have acted as commercial advisor to Brookfield Super-Core Infrastructure Partners in the acquisition of 49 per cent of the shares in the newly formed social infrastructure company, EduCo AB. The seller of the shares is Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (SBB).
JLL rådgivare i årets största fastighetstransaktion med social infrastruktur i Norden
JLL Capital Markets i Sverige och Finland har tillsammans med sina samarbetspartners Akershus Eiendom (Norge) och EDC International Poul Erik Bech (Danmark) varit rådgivare åt Brookfield Super-Core Infrastructure Partners vid förvärvet av 49 procent av aktierna i det nybildade fastighetsbolaget EduCo AB, med inriktning på social infrastruktur. Säljare av aktierna är Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB, SBB.
JLL’s strategic technology services enable future of work and sustainability
Offering will provide end-to-end guidance on real estate technology solutions for commercial real estate
JLL launches new brand positioning: ‘SEE A BRIGHTER WAY’
Brand update spotlights JLL’s purpose and range of expertise to help clients solve complex challenges amid a changing real estate environment
JLL names Moses Ojeisekhoba to its Board of Directors
JLL adds new member to its Board of Directors