Our equity placement, funds placement, corporate finance and M&A experts work together to deliver superior results for our clients.
Who we are
- With over 80 years of combined experience, our team’s offering is highly complementary to our wider capital markets services.
- We combine real estate and financial advisory services with global access to capital via JLL's long-standing relationships with REITs, listed Propcos, PE sponsors, institutional and private investors across the globe.
- Access to historical and real time market data across the JLL platform allows us to stay at the forefront of industry trends and offer clients current advice.
- The Equity Advisory team has three core service offerings to promote across sector alignments: Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Placement and Fund Placement.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with AI and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision making in the industry.
What we do
- Buyside and sellside advisory for real estate businesses and asset rich companies
- Wholeco or majority / minority stake sales and acquisitions
- Corporate valuations based on discounted cash flow, transaction and trading comparables, leveraged buyout and sum of the parts methodologies
- Advisory on Opco / Propco structures
- Dual-tracking processes alongside equity placement and debt advisory
- Pre-sale preparation and business plan analysis
- Public company advisory including board strategic advisory, IPO advisory, defence advisory, demergers and take privates
- Joint venture and club deal creation and structuring
- Capital raising and recapitalisations for non-comingled fund ventures
- Global capital sourcing to partner with specialist managers, owners and operators
- Asset and / or platform or corporate level transactions
- Specialist commercial knowledge in joint venture structuring and terms
- Management remuneration / promote expertise
- Management team evaluation
- Business plan analysis
- Transaction process expertise
- Regulatory license and experience
- Structure, market and raise capital for real estate investment products, with a primary focus on pooled funds
- Institutional investor coverage across Europe and the Middle East, with the ability to leverage wider global capital relationships
- Strong relationships with pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, fund of funds, private banks and family offices
- Capital raised across a range of risk profiles, geographies and sectors
- We establish long-term capital partners for our clients
- Understanding and experience of investors’ requirements qualifies us to provide advice on concept, strategy, positioning and structuring of new investment vehicles
Tuomas Vuorinen to lead JLL’s Nordic ESG & Sustainability
Tuomas Vuorinen has assumed a new role as Head of JLL’s Nordic ESG & Sustainability Services. He started in the position in February 2023, having previously served 4 years in the firm’s Strategic Consulting practice. He will guide 14 ESG champions from different business lines in Finland and Sweden, as well as lead go-to-market for new services.
Revamping green leases is critical to driving decarbonization
Collaboration between building owners and tenants essential to reaching sustainability goals
JLL named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 16th consecutive year
Firm recognized for reputation in social responsibility and global competitiveness
JLL promotes Andy Poppink to Global Executive Board as CEO, Markets Advisory
Greg O'Brien to become Executive Chairman, Americas Markets Advisory
JLL Reports Financial Results for Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022
Continued growth in annuity-based businesses overshadowed by market-driven softness in leasing and capital markets
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Explore how we help our clients achieve their investment goals